Job Post 03/12/14
JOB TITLE: Collective Manager (Los Angeles, CA)
You’ve just stumbled upon a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a start-up poised to become a leader in the medical cannabis industry.
A new online collective and delivery service that offers a premium & unique experience for our members.
Someone who lives and breathes cannabis. We’re not looking for a recreational user, we’re looking for someone in-the-know who can apply their knowledge and skills to grow the organization.
• Build inventory. Assertively reach out to suppliers.
• Make buying recommendations. Negotiate prices and terms, execute transactions.
• Make buying recommendations.
• Create inventory system.
• Make pick-ups and deliveries. Eventually supervise other drivers.
• Represent organization at events (ex. conferences, meet ups, etc.)
• Create and execute marketing plan to build membership and increase sales.
• Provide administrative support required to run a business.
• College Degree
• Hold a valid medical recommendation
• Must be highly organized
• Occasional travel (mostly Southern California)
• Familiarity with Google Docs a plus
• Culver City
Email the following to Jobs@Greenly.me
• Cover letter stating why you are the right person for the job.
State you are applying for the Collective Manager position in the subject line.